The Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation (DEEOIC) does not accept payments made by mail. All providers must submit an adjustment (corrected bill) to ensure that the overpayment created is properly reflected as an account receivable by DEEOIC. Once the account receivable is established, providers will receive a debt letter and instructions on how to service the account receivable from the Treasury's Centralized Receivables Service (CRS). For more information click here and refer to the section titled "How to Submit Refunds of Overpayments".